CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

unfair or fair

why sometime..
parent,teacher, friend also cannot fair d ler?
i say teacher part la..
like...choose monitor
y must choose student say that people d name ..
your all cant fair...
if student suggest d people, you just write their name at the whiteboard n give student vote mah..
how can did vote than it...
sometime, when the teacher choose secretary..
y must choose that people dun like to do d ler...
haiz..
also dunno the teacher ar....!!!
very hate teacher who do like this de lo..
friend le
choose friends also must carefully.
some friends when you meet him/ her..
he or she like so friendly
dun believe ...
they will lie you..tell your secret will let all people know..
so, if like that..wan this friend meh?
now..
i will be careful choose my friend..
cos i have try before my friend sell out me...
last,
is parents
my parent very unfair one..
everything also unfair..
say study la..
i have 2 brother
when they no study, always play computer games and others..
my parent did scold them..
if me no study or just back from tuition..
i just in my room sit down online, later they scold me jor..
haiz..
than must close it le..
when exam..
they also unfair...
my brother is watching tv..
than i also la..
they no scold my brother 1
just scold me say..if this time d exam not good..
than can not online..and will bit me..
like this de parent i am the 1st time saw only..
haiz..
i also dunno how 2 describe ar..
haiz..
my life is like that de..

0 comments: