CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

result nia

2day teacher gv back the paper for our...
hiaz..
whn i see dou..
i sad sad nia..
my bi just get 66
how come..
cos the informal letter gua..
at thr i get so less la..
hiaz...
nvm la..
also gud le la
just my paper1 okok onli 27/40...
thn after tht
turn to bm
wad...
bad thn eng...
dunno y
b4 d is above 70 d..tis time drop til 59
i see....ha..paper1 just 21/40 thn paper 2 teacher say me write wrong something..
so the mark less jor.
hiaz..
i so sad la..
many ppl also above 60
hiaz...
after tht i veru very sad le la...
see dou my geo
hiaz
just 47
i cnt imagine la..
how come..
i got study it d ler...
damn sad today la..
how come tis time my exam result like tht d..
write til here la..whn tel other mark
just upload la..
no mood...
bye

0 comments: