CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

nowdays reali busy...
and the connection suck......
lol..
damn
erm...
now holidays...
but my holidays is full of assignment...
so many nia....
thn also wanna study..
pmr is nearer....
some ask...
you finish revision ady?
how your study...?
lol..
dun ask me tis fuck question..
damn hate...
i am not...
so..
dunno how....
my pmr sure die liao....
after holiday....
one week study thn exam..
scare about it...
i most scare is my sc paper2 and history...
history...please dun fail okay....
i hope...
i really scaer i will fail it...
haiz..
if fail also speechless...
cos my history since form1 also bad....
erm..
math i think no problem at all ba..
can score la..
erm..
other sub ar...
hmm...
dunno...
just try my best...
wish all the best ya,
will not update til after pmr..
=(

0 comments: