CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sick ady

2day whn wanna in skul hall to take part the trial...
sudden...i felt not well..
but teacher say..if who not well...thn came out...go to other class exam...
i think just a little onli...
my throat got a bit pain..
nvm la..
thn cos the exam start at 8.30a.m..
tht time in the skul hall just 7.35 like tht..
so can bring note and study..
i cnt study it well lo..
thn a few minutes..i felt reali not well...
got a big fever...
okay..
i fren ask me to tel the teacher..
later exam cnt tahan thn cham lo..
so..i dun wan..
just let it pass...
8.20 take our note outside...
thn ask my other see got panadol or not..but they say no..
actually tht time in my skul got 3 ppl not well ba i think..
cos 3 boys keep apart to take exam at hall..
thn start out exam..
doin my paper til half..i reali felt not well..
so laborious...
thn tahan dou 10.00 lo...end the exam...
my fren accompany me to ask teacher get some medicine...
so..teacher say go to PBSM...
lol...
ask them they say no..
go to kedai buku and buy it..
thn in again thn take geo and eng paper1 ..
so...tht time i changed my seat..
back home....
cos just now at skul eat jor panadol..
2.30 got tuition..
so 2.00 go to see doctor..
tht time he gv me see the temperature just 37.5...
fuh..laborious
but tht time i also din felt so laborious....
thn go to tuition til 4.00...
tht time reali cnt tahan..
mayb the panadol effect no ady..
back home take a medicine and slp..til now..
so..
blog it..
2moro wanna keep apart at skul hall ler...
and exam at other place...
so..will wearing mask ba..
dun wan infect to other ppl..
so..
my frens..
take care yourself ya...
drink more water and if can sure wear mask lo..
^^
wanna go to prepared 2moro d exam subject..

0 comments: